Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good a perception you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full line of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your inventhelp products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, invention ideas samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they begin a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and file a patent doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to consider the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.